… means yummy yummy … in my tummy!!!
I wish mama would give me Bratwurst every day. But she doesn´t 🙁
To keep our coat nice and shine we get:
- Every day a spoon of cottage cheese,
- Every Friday, we have fish – but not the stinky ones we bring her from the lake—
- Sundays are the best: We get a raw egg over our dry food and extra helping of cottage cheese… yuuuuummmmmy.
- In the summer, mama also gives us a capsule of Omega 3 Oil for our skin — because we spend a lot of time in the chlorine pool
Sometimes we have diarrhea, from eating the stinky fish at the lake, then Mama rubs one or two drops of the digestive blend on our tummies and a drop on each back paw and the sides of our toes.
She also try’s to swipe a drop in our mouth, but we don’t like that. As soon as she puts it on our paws we try to get away …
And when our tummies hurt and we’re gassy poochies, she bakes us cookies. Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2/3 cup flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 medium eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, flax meal, fennel seeds, and baking powder.
- Add the carrots and zucchini to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the eggs and knead the dough until it forms a ball.
- Roll out the dough between 2 pieces of saran wrap to desired thickness.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out shapes as desired.
- Place them on baking sheet and bake for about 25–30 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack and store in an airtight container.
More good recepies you find here: www.pawsomeoldies.com